Rebounding is arguably the most complete and efficient exercise known to man, and among all forms of exercise, is the one with true life-changing potential. Read on as we highlight just some of the unique benefits of rebounding! Available with FREE SHIPPING.
Features & Benefits
Foldable w/ free storage/travel bag
• Our Rebounders quarter fold on four solid hinges
• Easily stored in closet, under bed, or behind door
• Slide into the included storage/carry bag to take with you on trips!
• Steel frame and 32 metal springs support up to 300 lbs
• Yet lightweight at just 22lbs
• Legs unscrew for portability. Many experts stress avoiding rebounders whose legs fold and are spring-loaded, as there is a higher risk of malfunction and serious injury
• 6 legs for stability. Most cheap brands will offer only 5 legs
• Full padding covering the springs from the frame to the mat
• Solid rubber leg tips permit rebounding on any surface - hard or carpeted
Full 40" Diameter
• Most 'mini trampolines' or rebounders advertise a 36" size - Ours is bigger!
• Larger diameter means larger mat and more productivity and safety
• Most importantly, a larger mat equals a 'softer bounce'
Adjustable Stabalizer Bar Option
• Pure black color (except silver springs, hidden beneath black mat)
• 120-day parts or manufacturer defects
Some of the Benefits of Rebounding
There have literally been books written about the benefits of rebounding - and obviously we cannot go into all of them here, or into depth of any of them. I am simply going to touch on some that may be most appealing to most people.
Some years ago, NASA conducted a research study to help determine a better way for our astronauts to strengthen themselves after returning from space missions - which result in lower bone density and muscle mass. They compared jumping on a trampoline to jogging on a treadmill at various heights and speeds.
Their conclusions were that rebounding was 68% more efficient than jogging
They also concluded it was a safer form or exercise, as they discovered the G-force was almost identical at the angle, back and forehead, "and well below the rupture threshold". Jogging concentrates all of the impact stress on the ankle and knee, increasing dramatically the risk of injury and elminating many from even participating in the first place.
Rebounding exercises every cell in your body
That's right... every, single, cell. How? When rebounding you acheive a unique force of weightlessness that is compounded by an increased G-force - on average of 200 times per minute! This stress isn't placed only on your legs, abs, or biceps. It is placed on every cell in your body - not just muscle cells!. Because of this unique result, rebounding is the only true whole-body exercise.
Rebounding has been found to improve:EnduranceDeveloping muscle massInvoluntary muscles of the digestive systemBone densityThe Lymphatic systemVisionBalance and coordinationIncreased metabolismCirculatory SystemCholesteral
and much, much more. Sure, many single exercises benefit some of those things. The main difference with a rebounder is that the benefits are more efficient, simultaneous, and more fun!
In short, rebounding offers:more healthy heartthe ability to avoid illness and recover from illness more quickly, better eyesight (this is done by focusing on an object while jumping - the constant refocusing that your movement forces exercises and improves your vision)Improved balance and agiity (this is enhanced by closing your eyes while rebounding as a balance 'exercise'More efficient curculatory systemLess fatigue through strengthened glandular systemHigher metabolism rate, which helps the body burn calories faster!"Fountain of Youth" - Rebounding slows the aging process by exercising every cell in your body
I could go on and on, but if you wish to learn more, please don't hesitate to do additional research online and come back to buy it here with FREE SHIPPING.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 13 March, 2008.